As I mentioned in an earlier post, a goal that I have for 2011 is to read more. In order to help me accomplish this goal, I am joining up with Life as Mom and participating in her Booking It challenge. It’s a great way to help me stay encouraged and on task. I am going to try to read some of the books on her list, as well as some that I’ve been wanting to read for a while now. I’m not listing them out by month to be read….that would just be too stressful for me!
Anyway, here’s my list as of now:
1. I Will Carry You by Angie Smith…….just finished
2. Crazy Love by Francis Chan….just started
3. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
4. Radical by David Platt
5. Passionate Housewives Desperate for God by Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald
6. Raising a Modern-Day Princess by Pam Farrel and Doreen Hanna
7. Ashamed of the Gospel by John MacArthur….have been reading for a while. It’s a great book!! So much truth!
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
9. The Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin
10. Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters by Meg Meeker
11. Christians are Hate-Filled Hypocrites…and Other Lies You’ve Been Told by Bradley R.E. Wright
12. Which None Can Shut by Reema Goode
13. The House That Cleans Itself by Mindy Starns Clark
These are not set in stone, of course. Just a basic outline to help me stay focused! Do you have a reading plan for this year? Why not consider joining the Book It challenge?!?